Monday, June 28, 2021

The Power of Women

 ...that's the title of June Sarpong's book, first out in paperback in 2018. Now she's added new chapters, and seeks promotion.  Where else, for the BBC's Director of Creative Diversity, other than The Graham Norton Radio Show with Waitrose on Virgin Radio ? 

 "I believe in meditation and I think particularly as we get older and our bodies change and we're sitting there looking at our lumps and bumps and thinking, oh god, I don't look the way I did 20 years ago. 

"I think it's important to be naked in front of the mirror and just appreciate what you have. So I suggest women do that - actually, everybody do that - once a week because otherwise you're constantly sitting there thinking about all the things that you're not and I think you have to counter that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other people who read this.......