Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Career opportunity

The data can't be wrong. Linkedin, which clearly knows me better than anybody, occasionally sends me appropriate job vacancies for my consideration.

It thinks I should have a punt at working in the Cabinet Office, as Head of Innovation & Skills in the Geospatial Commission. I feel sure this would put me very close to Dominic Cummings.

I would be "responsible for delivering the GC's programmes in two of our four [Cabinet Office] Missions" and "an experienced leader comfortable designing strategic programmes and seeing them through to delivery, maintaining pace and focus on outcomes."  Bang on, eh, Linkedin ?

"Geospatial data - that is, data about location - is an increasingly valuable tool for businesses, public-sector organisations, and individuals, giving us new levels of insight and evidence about our place in the world. From the parcel ordered and delivered to you on the same day to the morning traffic alert that diverts you along a quicker driving route, geospatial data is increasingly powering the way we go about our daily lives."

Like moving between Islington, Durham and Barnard Castle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other people who read this.......