Monday, November 21, 2022

Casual

The end of days ?  Newswatch, BBC's News self-flagellation vehicle, discussed whether it was appropriate for Climate Editor Justin Rowlatt to wear denim jeans whilst reporting from COP 27 in Cairo. 

And one suspects Amol Rajan was wearing jeans as he welcomed us into the working week on Today. Some lines from Twitter: "I think you are a serious news reporter and editor but have you ever considered taking diction coaching?"; "I switch off @BBCr4today as soon as I hear the slurry voice of that ‘I’m your mate’ AmolRajan"; "I’m sorry, I don’t want to go on full negative mode but I can’t stand this Amol Rajan’s happy-go-lucky style";  "I like all the presenters but they should be forced to listen back to the programme!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other people who read this.......