Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Where are they now ?

Dame Jenny Abramsky is now chair of the Friends of Kenwood House, not far from her home in north London. “I was born and brought up in the Holly Lodge Estate – my playground was Hampstead Heath. From as early as I can remember my parents and I would walk on the Kenwood Estate all the time.“

Caroline Thomson is still the chair of Digital UK, the body responsible for Freeview, the digital terrestrial television platform. Until October 2020 she was also chair of Oxfam. She is a non-executive director of VITEC plc (and chair of the remuneration committee), a trustee of Tullie House Gallery in Cumbria and trustee of The Conversation.  She is a non-executive director of UK Government Investments. 

Helen Boaden is President of the Holiday Fellowship, and will be chairing its virtual AGM this coming Saturday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other people who read this.......