Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Credibility

Piers Morgan on GMB yesterday re Meghan Markle: “I don’t believe a word she says. I wouldn’t believe her if she read me a weather report.”

ITV CEO Carolyn McCall this morning:“I completely believe what she said, that the most important thing with mental health that ITV does and is totally committed to, is that we support, we get people to speak up, we listen, we say everyone has to listen and everyone has to believe because that’s how you get people to speak up. So we are very committed to that.”

“I haven’t spoken to Piers myself, but I know Kevin Lygo [ITV managing director for media and entertainment] is speaking to him on a regular basis and has done so the last couple of days.” 

The average audience for the replayed CBS special on ITV was 11.3m - a 54% share of the available audience. GMB in the morning of the interview claimed a record share of 31%. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other people who read this.......