Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Economical

As part of my mission to create a wider and deeper understanding of the economics of blogging, I thought I'd share my Amazon ad earnings from the past six months.

1 copy of James Harding's Alpha Dogs: How Political Spin Became a Global Business sold, at 34p - my share 2p
1 pair of Jvc Haeb75s Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Silver sold, at £4.42 - my share 22p
1 copy of Malcolm Brabant's e-book, Malcolm is a little unwell at £6.50 - my share 33p
2 copies Alex Comfort's Anxiety Makers (Modern Society S.) total £3.60 - my take 18p
1 copy of Sue Gee's short stories, Last Fling (Salt Modern Fiction) at 1p  - my take 0p
1 copy of Scenes from a Revolution: The Birth of the New Hollywood by Mark Harris at £2.18 - I got 11p
1 copy of Tiny Sunbirds Far Away by Christie Watson, at 43p - 2p to me
1 copy of the Reader's Digest Illustrated Guide to Gardening Reader's Digest Illustrated Guide to Gardening, £12.95 - 65p to me
1 packet of Plasticine (eight colours) at £1.79 - 9p to me

Since I started with Amazon, I have accumulated an unpaid balance of £2.52. They pay out when you reach £25. Perhaps some of my salaried readers in various newspapers - you know who you are - would like to do more of their shopping via this blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other people who read this.......