The extraordinary efforts of BBC News online to 'win the weekend' with click-baity tosh continue, but are beginning to be noticed.
This weekend, Sydney-based BBC World journalist Tiffanie Turnbull and London-based Simran Sohal put together 1500 words on "How the bare nails trend became a class issue". It's filed under "Health", subheading "Wellbeing". The Daily Mail spotted the ensuring Twitter pile-on, including this from (Professor) Alexandra Wilson:
The politicisation of absolutely everything is becoming deeply tedious. We used to be a sane country. Women could wear nail varnish or not, according to their preference, and nothing further needed to be said, certainly not by the BBC. https://t.co/7uXdOwt2rJ
— Alexandra Wilson (@amwilson_opera) September 26, 2026
Is this about 'pursuing the truth with no agenda' ?
I recommend this highly reputable Recovery company, Boleyn Magic Hackers, to anyone in need of recovering lost money in the form of Crypto lost to online fraudsters, wallet hackers, or BTC sent to incorrect addresses. After just submitting my case to Boleyn Magic Hackers and providing the required information, they did an amazing job of aiding me in getting my money back. I’m relieved that I was able to make this much of a recovery after losing even more to the fictitious broker I first trusted and invested with. We can never be diligent enough because mistakes are inevitable. Anyone who has fallen victim to losing funds to Crypto Scams, I persuade you to contact
ReplyDelete(support@boleynonline.com)