Friday, September 25, 2015

Feet

I'm not sure the bookies haven't been behind the scenes at Elstree. As we head to tonight's first full Strictly 2015 show, Jeremy Vine is a short favourite for first elimination, at 7/2. Carol Kirkwood is not far behind, on 10/3.

Both are dancing the cha-cha-cha, which started in 1950s Cuba. Carol will gyrate as Tommy Blaize and the Dave Arch Band cover Leo Sayer's Thunder in My Heart, written by little Leo with Tom Snow ("Take me baby I'm all yours, Do just what you wanna do with my love").

Jeremy will triple step to Earth Wind & Fire's September, written by Maurice White, Al McKay, and Allee Willis.

The lowest Strictly score for the dance was 8, awarded to Quentin Wilson. John Sergeant managed twelve, under the deft tutelage of Kristina Rihanoff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other people who read this.......