Sunday, April 12, 2015

Not my brother's keeper

I'm all for a bit of burrowing into the private lives of public figures where it clearly might have an impact on their role, say, looking after my money.

The Mail has a story about Rona Fairhead's dead brother and mother, which I won't link to, and, despite re-reading and re-reading, doesn't seem to have any relevance to Rona's BBC role. It's written by Amy Oliver, from Bridport, who went to Beaminster School, then acquired a BA (Hons), Graphic Design and Advertising, from Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College. She started freelancing as a journalist in 2007, then, at the age of 28, paid her way through an eighteen week NCTJ course at Lambeth College. Maybe she didn't write the headline. I'll stop digging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other people who read this.......